DAPM RVDC offers the prestigious PhD course in all 9 specialities . The course is under the purview of RGUHS . The course is offered in all the following departments :
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Public Health Dentistry
- Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology
Course Summary :
Course name : PhD
Intake in DAPM RVDC : All 9 departments are recognised PhD centres . Please refer to faculty list of the respective departments for the recognised PhD. Guides of our institution . As per RGUHS guidelines ,the maximum number of full time or part time candidates a guide can supervise shall not exceed four (4) at any given time.
Duration : Minimum duration of three years for full time course and five years for part time course.
- Minimum qualification : Candidates with MDS or Dental PG Diploma are eligible for enrollment of Ph.D Course in Dentistry in concerned subjects only.
- Candidates must have passed the RGUHS entrance examination conducted for entrance to the PhD course
- Please refer to the RGUHS website for latest details