DAPM RV Dental College is actively engaged in research in the field of oral health. The policies set forth by the institute supports the faculty and the students in conducting research . The aim of the research policy is to benefit the community at large and also to broaden our understanding and knowledge in the field of oral sciences.
The institute has several collaborations and MOUs signed at both institutional and departmental levels which help to further the exchange of information, provide additional training and resource sharing .
Few of the Memorandum of Understanding signed with several institutes :
- Showa University School of Dentistry, Japan for faculty and student exchange program
- Aster DM Healthcare Ltd.
- The Invisalign University program, India
- Deutsche Cleft kinderhilfe,empanelment for cleft treatment/orthodontics
- The Dental Public Health Group,Department of Epidemiology & Public Health University college London, K
- CAMHAAD Trisector Preventive Healthcare Foundation.
- AAID Maxicourse,N.A Educational Trust.
- Aristogene Biosciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Lucid Technologies
- Inga Health Foundation Collaboration with department of orthodontics
- Canara Bank Relief & Welfare Society
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
- Peoples Trust Sriramahalli
- Satya Sai sevaOrganisations
- Danta Bhagya Yojana