Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for BDS Students.
- Only students with RTPCR Covid-19 test report from authorized ICMR approved state Govt. laboratories (3 days prior to joining the college) shall be allowed.
- Parent consent is mandatory.
- All the students must download and register for Arogya Setu App.
- Students must maintain safe distance of 6 feet in classrooms/clinics/labs and in public places as far as feasible.
- Use of face covers/masks is mandatory. The face cover / must be always worn by the students in the college premises.
- Students are instructed to practice frequent hand washing with soap (for atleast 40 to 60 seconds) even when hands are not visible dirty.
- Respiratory etiquettes to the strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing / sneezing with a tissue / handkerchief / flexed elbow and disposing off used tissue properly.
- Self-monitoring of health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest to the staff / Principal.
- Entrance of the college to have mandatory hand hygiene (sanitizer dispenser) and thermal screening provisions.
- Any student residing in containment zone will not be allowed to attend the college.
- Students must take all the precautionary measures (Wear Mask, Hand Sanitization and maintain physical distance) to avoid contamination while traveling in any mode of transportation.
- Students who all have travelled from severely COVID-19 affected Districts, States or Countries must inform the respective institutional authorities about the same. The travelers must strictly follow the travel guidelines and practice quarantine protocol.
- Students must restrict /avoid movement within and outside campus.
- Bike ride and Car drive should follow the instructions issued periodically by the Government of Karnataka.
- Practice yoga and Pranayama exercise for better or positive health.